In the world of classic American muscle, there are plenty of cars that have a great street presence. Then there are cars, like this cool Habit of Nova, which are sinister manifestations of high octane and pure adrenaline!
Designed to grab necks and drop jaws, this sharp, transparent car is the direct result of what happens when serious gear heads work until ‘Blacken Blue’ to bring outrageous performance and daring style to Motor City.
A single stroke of the ignition button on the Blacken Blue Nova 598 ci a large-block fury that, aided by the elegant Vortech blower, produces 1,178 horsepower! When rubber bites the pavement, the beefy Tremec T56 6-speed custom chromoly chassis provides a consistent diet of seasoned modern day looks with the occasional golden age model.
- This World Class Custom Nova is the product of ground-up bespoke construction
- Focus on cover feature in the July 2018 issue of Chevy High Performance Magazine
- Professional built 598 cubic inch large size with Vortech V-11 charger
- Trick Flow PowerPort heads and custom Eerson camera
- 1,178 horsepower and 1,056 lb-ft. of torque at 8psi of boost
- Professionally crafted Tremec T56 6-speed manual transmission with dual-disc clutch Chassis is powered by a Chris Alston chassis with a 9-inch rear axle with a West Coast limited-slip differential and 4.11 gears
- Directing the power of the rack and pinion
- Four-wheel SSBC brake disc with perforated and slotted rotors
- Custom chrome-plated surround frame that has been “marbled” to fit the body of the vehicle
- Upgraded independent front suspension with adjustable airbags
- Four-link rear suspension with adjustable airbags
- Custom leather interior that is professionally stitched and fitted
- Pontiac G8 seats and tilt steering column Professionally Installed Sony Touch Screen Audio System with Kicker Subwoofer and Kicker Speakers
- Tastefully modified body with custom marble coating and shaded flame
- American Racing VF497 19″ and 20″ wheels
- Custom large diameter exhaust with Dynatech heads and MagnaFlow mufflers